Copyright 2017. All Rights Reserved



Monday, October 17, 2011

Thrush from maintenance medication









I think I'll have to call my doctor, I may have thrush on my tongue from my Advair. Even though I do everything right (rinse my mouth and spit out the water) I am also careful to brush my teeth and tongue right afterwares. But I can see a nice white film. Yay.




I was looking at some photos online about thrush, and their tongues look a lot worse than mine (of course, maybe they let the infection go on to long) I remember Son #2 got thrush a few years ago, and the doctor had to call a prescription for Nystatin liquid in to the pharmacy. It's an anti fungal medicine that required him to swish his mouth and spit out the Nystatin (several times a day) It was hard to get cleared up.



One more thing to deal with. Did I ever mention how much I hate asthma and everything that comes along with it? Arrrgh














2 comments:

  1. How does asthma affects your daily life?. It's really bad to have asthma--right?.
    horse dewormer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asthma affects every part of your life. You have to be careful around anything that can "trigger" or cause an asthma attack. Asthma isn't really bad, unless you don't treat it and take medicine for it. Like any other disease, there are things you need to do to take care of it.

    You can read more at this website: http://www.aanma.org/faqs/newlydiagnosed/

    ReplyDelete