The Great American Asthma Challenge

I found something in my Allergy & Asthma Today magazine. There is something called The Great American Asthma Challenge

It's the first ever nationwide grass roots movement to end asthma suffering and death. Everything is online, and free. They have different "challenges" each week. But a lot of them are really easy, such as making sure you have an Asthma Action Plan. Or reading an article about asthma. You can also talk to family members about asthma, to see if there's a family history. They have a challenge about learning about anaphylaxis and letting family members know about it.

You don't have to do them in any certain order, whatever is most important for you.

You have to register and then can log on every week and see what you want to work on. I believe that knowledge is power, and the more you know about asthma, the better you will be. I am always learning something new, and I've been dealing with it for 11 years now.

Anyway, just another idea. Let me know if any of you try it and what you think.

Comments