Necklace fans for heat and allergies

(Bed Bath & Beyond)

My friend works at a national discount store and is a cashier. She gets hot standing at her register, so she uses a necklace fan. It is a small flat fan that hangs around her neck with a lanyard and blows air to keep her cool. She loves it!

One of the people that came through her register line asked if she used the fan for allergies. My friend was a little puzzled and said that she uses it to keep cool. The customer said she uses hers to blow air on her face and keep the allergens away. The customer said it really seemed to work for that!

Here's a link to the fan my friend uses  It's inexpensive, just under $6 and available in several colors.

The photo above is from Bed, Bath & Beyond. Theirs sell for $8 but their website says they are sold out. You may be able to find some in their stores.

I sneezed all day yesterday and the day before. Maybe this fan is worth giving a try for allergies. It can be a two-for-one. Keep me cool and blow allergens away. If anyone tries it, let me know what you think!



Comments