Need a break from social media?

Yeah, me too.

Anyone else have a "mind blown" experience on social media? From someone who you THOUGHT you knew?




I'm a little shocked by some of the nasty things that have been in my social media feed. I've had to un-follow family members and friends.

And do you know what? That's okay!

I feel like I've had a roller coaster of emotions since COVID hit the U.S.

Every day is a new adventure.

I'm almost afraid to turn the news on each night to see what's going on.

I decided to take a break from social media for the weekend. I have felt so much better, that I'm going to extend it this week.

I will create posts here and share them to my social media platforms.

But as far as scrolling through my feed.....I'm too old and cranky to deal with people who are posting some outrageous things.

Need a break from social media?

You'll survive.

And you may just find time to get to some of those books you've been wanting to read.

Or crochet, or paint, or whatever you want to do for an outlet.

Try it!

Your mental health will thank you.








Comments

  1. Block all from (source), unfollow, unfriend. Yep. I've cleaned up my social media enough to be tolerable. It saves me time, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment