New app (but for kids to play!)


I was contacted by the makers of Wellapets to beta test a new app. I don't really play games on my phone (come on people, I'm not that tech savvy.....it's amazing I can keep my blog going! And I do that on my desktop computer!)  

But if you are interested in being one of the first people to try it out, you can contact them. 

The Wellapets website says that: 
"Wellapets help kids manage their asthma and promote self confidence. Teach your Wellapet to blow fire by caring for and playing with it every day, unlock new upgrades and collectibles along the way."
Experts at Boston's Children's Hospital gave input to the developers of the game. 

If you want to try it out, you can click here. 

Let me know if you like it (or I should say if your kids like it!)  I haven't tried it yet, since I can barely do email and Facebook on my phone. And occasionally Pinterest.....

But anything that helps kids understand about asthma is worth a try!


Comments

  1. If I well understood, or is it asthmatic version of Pokemon? Greetings from cold south Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure, I haven't tried it out yet. I'm not so good at playing games, hopefully someone has fun using it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment