Asthma Awareness Month

 

We are nearing the end of Asthma & Allergy Awareness Month. 

I have spent most of my time sharing stats and info on My Life as an Asthma Mom on FB, Instagram and Twitter. 

 

I have shared graphics about asthma such as:


 "Asthma is the most common chronic disease among children

In a typical class of 30 students, 3 will have asthma. Do you know how to help a student with an asthma attack?

I helped plan this webinar with Dr. Dave Stukus called "What To Do if a Student Has an Asthma Attack". It's helpful for school staff or others that work with children"


 

I have also created graphics about seasonal allergies:


"Are you one of the 81 million that has seasonal allergies? 🤧

Our family of 5 has allergies year round. I stock up on allergy nose spray, allergy pills, and tissues with lotion.

All 3 of my kids have already had years of allergy shots, so that has helped. Have you tried allergy shots for your seasonal allergies?"

 

And I also include graphics about food allergies:



"Do you or a loved one have food allergies? 33 millions American have food allergies.

Learn more about food allergies, diagnosis and testing, anaphylaxis, epinephrine and more at Food Allergy (FARE). "

 

Check out the rest of the graphics on my social media pages!




Comments