American Girl Doll with Asthma - How Cute Is That??

 


 Photos from American Girl

This falls under the category of How Cute Is This??!!

And why wasn't this allergy & asthma set around when my daughter was little? 

Look at those adorable little inhalers and the spacer! I love how they have two inhalers in the set - the controller for every day use, and the rescue inhaler.

I'm in cuteness overload!  😍

I also love the allergy nose spray and allergy pills.

And lets not forget the cute little epinephrine auto-injector and food allergy stickers for her medical bracelet. 

When my daughter Kitty was little, she had a few choices in dolls - blond, brunette or a red head. 

There was no such thing as a doll with a health problem. 

It's so exciting to see a doll with asthma - it makes carrying around inhalers and an epinephrine auto injector look normal (as it should!) Nobody wants to be the "weird kid" in school that carries around supplies for their allergies and asthma.

 Playing with dolls and tiny little inhalers, allergy meds, and epinephrine auto injector will help classmates see it as cool - just a normal, every day thing. 

No biggie. 

And if the doll can have carry around her inhaler and epinephrine auto injector, a little girl can too, right?

I was curious to see if there were any other care kits for dolls with health problems, and there is a Diabetes Care Kit for Dolls. 

 How cute is that?!

Thank you American Girl for making medical care kits.

I don't have anyone to buy the Asthma & Allergy Set for......but it's so adorable that I think I might just have to buy it and display it in my office with the rest of my asthma education supplies! 😀





Comments